The Student Caucus is the student voice in decision-making at Thompson Rivers University. We are the student representatives on university committees, participating in decisions that shape our education.
We are looking for students like you to join our team!
Right now, you can apply to join the Student Caucus to serve on one of following committees across the university:
- Capital Projects and Planning Advisory Group
- Academic Planning and Priorities Committee
- General Education Task Force (must be a graduate student)
- Awards and Honours Committee
- Budget Committee
- Educational Programs Committee
- Graduate Studies Committee (must be a graduate student)
- First Nations and Aboriginal Affairs Committee (Indigenous students preferred)
- International Affairs Committee
The Student Caucus provides leadership on campus. We get students involved in key issues and lobby decision-makers for real changes that improve our campus. We organize the annual Student Budget Consultation to have student priorities reflected in university plans and budgets.
As a student representative, you will participate in TRU decisions, work for campus improvements, serve as a leader for your classmates, build your skills, get recognition, network with university leaders, and more!
To apply for a position, submit the application form below.